Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HALLLLOOOOWWEEEEEEEEEEEN!!! pt 3: Evil Entry Way

My entry way table was definitely the main focus of my decorations. Really, the only reason other parts of the apartment got anything is because I bought way more than could comfortably squeeze on my little table! Anyway, here it is!

Oooooooo aaaaaa creepy! :D

This was actually my 4th whack at this table. Here are a couple of the reject attempts that I bothered to take a picture of...


 They just felt so crowded! I realized my problem was the orange thingy. it wasn't quite long enough, so it restricted the space I could use on my already tiny table. So I ditched that puppy and pulled out a scarf I had to use as a runner instead! Perfecto!

Just a little ghosty close up :)

Anyways, the candy corn is in a regular-ol' cereal bowl, and the pumpkin is in a margarita glass. I raided my kitchen! The bats are simple construction paper using a cardboard stencil I free-handed, and the "BOO" is made of the leftover paper. This was a very easy-to-put-together display once I decided on my black , white, and gray theme (just a hint of orange with the candy corn and pumpkin frame)

Now for the fun part... time to turn off the lights!


Yay!!! I love it!!! Even though it might be a slight fire hazard! (No worries kids, I don't keep them lit that often)

What do you guys think? More to come on other parts of the apartment!

Much Halloweeny love,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment