Monday, October 18, 2010

Bedroom Sweet Bedroom

Bed? Check. Dresser? Check. Little lamps? Check, check, and check (what can I say, I love lamp!)



I seem to have all the basics down in this room, plus even a few extras (see fuzzy white rug, lotsa pillows, stuff I already had (like the snowboard I designed), and some little knickknacks that were under $1 each). Oh yeah, plus my mirrored side tables which I ooooh'd and aaaah'd over for weeks and finally got!

But my bed is floating in a sea of off-white! I have no window treatments, nothing on the walls, and no headboard. Ahhhh!!

I would love to make some kind of DIY headboard but I'm not sure if I have the time. Do you guys have any suggestions? DIY headboards that are easy, or alternatives? I considered doing something with draped fabric as well. I'd love to get some opinions on this!

Much love,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment